Conferences, User Groups, Webinars, and Trade Shows
NAEM EHS Software & Sustainability Conference
Mar 05-07, 2018
NAEM’s EHS and Sustainability Software and Data Management Conference is the premier software event designed to meet the needs of corporate EHS and sustainability leaders. NAEM’s conference is the best opportunity to meet with the leading solution providers in one place and to hear from fellow users who manage these systems on a daily basis.
This is the only place that software users and buyers can find:
- Comprehensive resources for software selection and implementation
- User-led demos and under-the-hood tours of the leading software systems
- Data management and software optimization strategies
- The largest exhibition of over 30 software providers
Conferences, User Groups, Webinars, and Trade Shows
NAEM EHS & Sustainability Management Forum
Oct 25-27, 2017
NAEM’s EHS Management Forum is the largest annual gathering for environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability decision-makers. Celebrating its 25th year, NAEM’s annual conference has been the premiere event dedicated to best practice-sharing for those developing and integrating strategic environmental, health and safety programs within companies. Join your peers from leading companies get exposed to new ideas, and come away energized and ready to implement what you’ve learned.
Sphera User Conference
Oct 22-25, 2017
Join the brightest minds in the industry to learn how to accelerate your path to operational excellence. From information services to software solutions, our advanced learning forum covers everything you need for success; from best practices, to training and certification, extensive networking and everything in between.
- Hands-on software training and certification
- Peer-sharing roundtables & panel discussions
- Sphera solution & service experts on hand to answer questions
- Demo-Pods where you can test-drive any Sphera product
- Sneak-Peak of new enhancements, UI, dashboards, mobile, & cloud-based apps
- Partner Exhibit Area
- Industry & Regulatory updates
Enablon SPF Americas
Sept 26-27, 2017
Join Huco Consulting at the Enablon Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) Americas on September 26th & 27th, 2017, held at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, in the heart of Chicago.
About SPF Americas 2017: The Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) gathers the best and brightest industry leaders, analysts, renowned speakers, entrepreneurs, and innovators for On-Stage Interviews, Exhibitions, One-On-Ones, Demo Corner, Award Ceremonies, Gala Dinner, and After Parties. SPF Americas is a global conference series for forward-thinking EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and IT professionals with a focus on people, processes and technology. After 9 years, Enablon’s SPF Series has grown globally to 1,200 attendees from 50 different countries, 120 speakers, 25 industries and 20 user groups annually.
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Learn how to address your core business challenges, drive ROI and succeed in your initiatives with Enablon
- BUSINESS EFFICIENCY: Leverage EHS data to gain competitive advantage, improve decision making and transform your business
- WORLD CLASS COMPLIANCE: Drive compliance across your markets, optimize your costs & secure your license to operate
- ENTERPRISE CONTROL: Oversee & implement risk management processes resulting in an agile, resilient & compliant organization
- ENABLON PLATFORM: Discover how to scale your business with the Enablon platform and technology
- GREEN FACILITIES: Explore how to optimize industrial processes to ensure environmental compliance & cost efficiency
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: Improve the quality & compliance of materials & products during the manufacturing process & throughout the supply-chain
- SAFE OPERATIONS & FIT FOR WORK: Ensure the safety of workers, assets & the community, while achieving value in operational excellence
Dakota Software User Conference
Sept 13-15, 2017
The 27th annual Dakota Software User Conference & Forum is designed to help Dakota users meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving industry by leveraging the power of the ProActivity Suite. This year’s program will include best practices from EHS and Sustainability professionals representing a cross section of industries, demonstrations of new ProActivity applications, and an opportunity to network with your peers and fellow users.
GDS HSE Insight Summit
Sept 11-13, 2017
Looking after the health and safety of your employees is not about ticking boxes to help meet compliance mandates; increasingly, it makes good business sense, too. Workplaces that neglect health and safety risk prosecution, are in danger of losing staff, and are often less productive. But safety does not happen by accident: it requires hard work, and commitment to a culture of health and safety excellence, monitoring and continual improvement. So how do you build that culture and encourage the right behaviors? And how do you ensure HSE is a business driver, rather than a hurdle?
The US edition of our HSE Insight Summit will bring together senior health and safety decision-makers and business leaders from across North America to discuss industry challenges, opportunities and current best practice.
The summit will focus on key topics such as: how to build a safety culture using management software tools, leadership and training; improving process safety; and revisiting risk management for a rapidly changing environment.
From case studies that lift the lid on operations inside best-in-class organizations, to workshops and collaborative sessions that focus on real challenges and future technology innovations, to one-to-one meetings with industry peers offering practical advice tailored to your specific needs, the summit provides you with everything you need to implement your key projects more effectively.
2017 Corporate Sustainability Management Conference
Aug. 1-2, 2017
Are you responsible for implementing sustainability efforts, or tracking and reporting their results? Is the scope of your sustainability program expanding in all directions? This conference will offer insights that will help you improve your company’s performance internally as well as having better control of your sustainability data at both ends of the supply chain.
Compliance Risk Management Webinar – Hosted By: Operational Sustainability
July 12, 2017
Explore best in class compliance management systems. Today, compliance risk management involves more than just software. Content, work processes, technology, and your human team are all individually important aspects. Regardless of the software chosen, the application is only as good as the tasks and data loaded into it. Explore common compliance challenges from expanding regulations to simplifying complex regulatory jargon for your team. Attendees will gain an understanding of requirements and how to streamline your operations through the selection and implementation of a good compliance risk management program.
NAEM’s Women’s Leadership Conference
June 20-22, 2017
The NAEM Women’s Leadership Conference in Portland OR, gives corporate EHS&S professionals the tools and roadmap to grow and advance as leaders with their organizations.
Join an impressive group of women for a 2-day growth journey filled with inspiring speakers, hands-on exercises, and a myriad of approaches to driving personal and professional advancement.
Discover ways to optimize your effectiveness as a leader, including:
- Managing complex business initiatives
- Leading effectively through mindfulness
- Leveraging new organizational models
- Polishing your leadership brand
- Achieving goals through stronger negotiation
Environmental Leader Conference 2017
June 05-07, 2017
The Environmental Leader Conference 2017, featuring the Energy Manager Summit, offers a unique opportunity for environmental, sustainability and energy professionals to come together to identify new areas of opportunity to work more collaboratively in addressing their organizations goals.