DO YOU WANT TO HELP US BUILD SOMETHING AMAZING?
HUCO OFFERS REWARDING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND A CONTEMPORARY WORK CULTURE.
We provide competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to rapidly advance your career while having the flexibility to enjoy more than just work. We follow many of the principles of the Results-Only Work Environment.
Do you want to join the rapidly growing EHS industry and make a difference? Scroll down below to learn more about our work culture, what it will take to succeed, and open positions!
How our employees describe Huco:
What you will need to fit in:
Roles we need
Huco is currently hiring for Junior Consultant and Consultant positions, but encourage all interested parties to apply as we do maintaining a recruiting pipeline. See past job descriptions on the right.
Below are links to some of our previous job postings:
Interested candidates should send their resumes & cover letters to email@example.com.
- Sales & Marketing Professional
- Project Manager – EHS System Setup & Support
- Project Manager & EHS SME (Hybrid Position)
- DBA/Computer Scientist/Environmental IT Consultant
- IT Consultant – SharePoint and SQL
- Jr. Environmental IT Consultant
- Environmental Consultant (Compliance Specialist)
- Office Management / Jr. Consultant
- Environmental IT Project Manager
- Environmental IT Consultant
- Part Time Interns for Environmental Permit Analysis